Why are Companies Moving to Managed Services?
The managed services industry is growing rapidly, driven by the adoption of cloud computing, digital transformation, and the desire for organizations to focus on their core business functions. According to a report by Markets and Markets, the global managed services market size is expected to grow from $223 billion in 2020 to $329 billion by 2025.
Managed services offer numerous benefits in addition to allowing businesses to focus on what they do best. Here are five key advantages:
- Predictable Costs: Managed service providers offer fixed, monthly fees for their services, making it easier for businesses to budget for their IT needs.
- Expertise: Cybersecurity, cloud computing, and IT, in general, can be complex. Managed service providers have teams of experienced professionals with expertise in security, physical and virtual servers, cloud technologies, networks, and workstation support, providing businesses with diverse skills that are not cost-effective to hire in-house.
- Proactive Maintenance: Managed service providers use advanced tools to monitor systems and detect issues before they become major problems, minimizing downtime and potential business disruptions.
- Increased Efficiency: Managed service providers can optimize IT systems and processes to improve efficiency, reliability, and uptime, which can increase productivity and reduce costs in the long run.
- Scalability: Managed service providers can quickly scale services up or down as needed, allowing businesses to adjust their IT needs to meet changing business demands.
Managed service companies, such as Eaton & Associates, can provide your organization with the diverse expertise, tools, and processes of a large, sophisticated IT department without the associated costs. Our approach is flexible, with a focus on customer service, and we welcome the opportunity to tell you more.